Wednesday, November 7, 2007

~When you believe~

siOk~Nya, 1 more presentation over again. Well, I start to view my best friends’ blogs to get know about their recent life~ “kepo+ing”. Some of them love to start the blog with “Dear Diary”, some of them use to copy the idea from the HK drama series’ in blogging, starting with the words “没有XX的日子第X天”…frens, feel lonely as well?haha

Ah fei’s birthday is coming soon. So, I would like to dedicate this song especially for him: “Dance with Papa”. Dad, lots of our dancing memories in my mind now. And Happy birthday to U! ~





I really appreciate for those who sent me those lovely caring msg. It makes me miss all of you much more than I could. N I was impressed by tis:
“Like birds, let’s leave behind what we don’t need to carry…Grudges, Sadness, Pain, Fear, and Regrets. Fly light. Life is beautiful!”

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erm... felt that u put pretty much of ya feeling in ya blog. Yeah, me too. I only write when i am down or lonely or missing somebody. I never write somethin happy(seldom). Ya know, when ya happy, you keep on excited and then forget to write it down. And, when sad thing happend, i tend to write it down cos no one will always be there for you to listen to you and help you go thru it...
So, my blog is update everyday! But won't let u read it! neninenineni!~~~ But happy that you share your story in this blog.
Lastly, wish ya *Happy Goin' Back* ^^
-sHan'-

7/11/07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jo, actually u have your dream n your family are more than enough already!已经足够用你的一生去维护了!see! u had a great dancing memories wif ur dad. Can u imagine if i dance with "tat suk"??? hahaha, i can't imagine also. If not read your blog, i also don't know u still a bit bit(if i say u still thinking og him u don't want accept pula) thinking of him. What i want to say is,~~~let him go let him go~~~下一个会更好,真的! U still living wif happiness, cz u still have us, your FRIENDS, your dream, your family, and... urself!

-luAn-

8/11/07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

send my regards to 陳爸爸and陳媽媽
tell陳媽媽i miss her tongyam very much..lol..
aihz..i oso miss u so much..
how good if we can meet always but not only new year..=.=

9/11/07  
Blogger Anna said...

恭喜你。。。你被点中了。。。Please check it out at my blog... www.annailovetobeme.blogspot.com

14/11/07  
Blogger Anna said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

14/11/07  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home