Wednesday, October 31, 2007

~The blue October~

Feel relax after the first presentation. In the Impromptu speech, I got the title from Mr Edwin,n the title is so suitable to describe my situation right now: “Stress”. My dear frens, u may thought tat I enjoyed my life in KL. But I'm gonna tell all of you that KL’s life is so tough.

~I will try my best to rescue before I leave. God bless me. I'm really care of you gals. That’s what I want to say.~

Hmm…gonna start to plan about November’s programs. First, the assignments…Second, friend’s birthday party…3rd, meeting up with lovely family in Taiping…4th, Malacca trip with Australia jimui…5th, Latin test…6th, part time jobs. I think it’s enough to make me looking forward in these days for this moment.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

哇..你有一個充實到不行的假期哦..
but..dont hide anything if u're in a bad bad mood ok..
at least u need proper way to release all ur stress,then u'll feel better..
what friends for,u know right?
朋友不止是拿來分享開心,而是拿來分擔煩惱

1/11/07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i strongly recommend PIXNET (http://www.pixnet.net) to you as it is easier to use and it has more functions and features. you can personalize it according to your preference. trust me =) try it out. from there you can know more friends too.

2/11/07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

读了你最近的两个blog, 感触好深。。。回想起一起走来的日子。。。感觉好久了。。。却又历历在目。。。

从那时候看着你一路走来。。。我真的以为你已可以完完全全放下。。。真的以为你已经可以快快乐乐的生活。。。

此时此刻,我发觉。。。 我们真的好久好久没谈心了。。。好想念那时候的日子。。。一起分担分享的日子。。。

不过没关系。。。 我很快就会去找你了。。。嘻嘻~~~

别担心。。。你永远都不会一个人生活。。。你身边一直都会有一群知己陪你走下去。。。当然少不了我~~~

2/11/07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

女孩啊。。。不只是超喜欢你的歌而已哦。。。只是恰好有过同样的感触要在这个陌生的城市活得更加的灿烂与勇敢。。。
你真的活得精彩!放心啦,你只是需要学会独立,但并不会孤单。。。看就懂,背后还有一斑朋友撑你咧。。。放心吧!鱼儿,你是双的而不是单的。。。游累了就回来吧。。。还有爱你的大家

2/11/07  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home